Graduate Nursing at Warringal Private Hospital
Warringal Private Hospital is a participant in the Ramsay Health Care Gradplus program. See the Graduate Nursing Program page for more information.
We are seeking enthusiastic volunteers to join our volunteer team who provide invaluable support and assistance to our patients, family and staff at Warringal Private Hospital.
Warringal Private Hospital is caring and cohesive hospital providing healthcare for the North Eastern and Greater Melbourne community. It has been a leading provider of medical, surgical and cancer services for over 40 years to many veterans and local community members. With 215 beds, including a Day Oncology Centre the hospital is conveniently located close to public transport and directly opposite Austin Health, Olivia Newton John Centre and Mercy Hospital for Women.
There is a wide range of volunteer roles opportunities available;
- Greeting and helping patients / visitors around the hospital
- Reading and companionship for patients providing respite for families, helping to reduce boredom for some of our elderly patients
- Providing comfort to patients through hand and foot massage
- Assisting staff with administration tasks
- Participating in our popular Wig bank program; providing wigs for cancer patients undergoing hair loss.
All volunteers will successfully pass a police check and have excellent references.
If you would like to be considered as a member of our volunteer team, please contact 9274 1300 and ask to speak to the Volunteer Coordinator.
Current Job Vacancies