The redevelopment of Warringal Private Hospital will provide extensive benefits to the community including:
- Better patient outcomes
- More patients treated with additional inpatient beds and operating theatres
- Improved wait times for surgery or consultations
- Contemporary and high quality accommodation with new technology and improved accessibility
- Access to a broader range of Specialist Doctors, Surgeons and Allied Health professionals.
- Increased opportunity to receive quality care close to home
- New private emergency department
- Increased ICU capacity to support patients in need of immediate or intensive care
- Additional car parking
- New retail pharmacy
- Increased seating and lounge areas for visitors and patients
- New patient accommodation designed to assist with restful respite, post-surgical rehabilitation and care.
- New landscaping and outdoor courtyard for visitors and patients, helping to reflect and heal.
- Additional employment and career opportunities
- Capacity to support the public Health System, and partner with The Austin and other hospitals within Melbourne’s
second largest health precinct.