Warringal Private Hospital Visiting Hours
VICTORIA IS CURRENTLY AT A COVID-19 PEAK LEVEL
(BLACK – HIGH RISK)
During the COVID-19 Pandemic, our Patient and Visitor Guidelines have been amended for the safety of our patients, staff and Doctors, and are in line with Department of Health and Human Services recommendations.
For the most up to date information from the DHHS, including travel restrictions, visit: www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
In line with Department of Health and Human Service guidelines;
- Visitors are currently not permitted at the hospital;
- Parents of children
- A support person for a maternity case
- Visitors for end of life care- no more than two visitors at a time
- A support person for a patient with a disability
- Other exceptions on a case by case basis on the approval of the facility executive
If you are attending the hospital in line with one of the conditions above, you will be required to:
- Enter the hospital via the front door
- Complete QR Code screening at the hospital entry and sign in at the relevant nurses station. When you visit our hospital, you’ll need to use the state government check-in app. Due to the evolving COVID-19 situation in Australia, we also recommend checking if any visitor restrictions are in place before coming to hospital. You can do this by calling us or checking our COVID-19 information page.
- Wear a mask at all times in the hospital
- Use hand sanitiser on entry
- Maintain social distancing of at least 1.5m at all times
- Limit movement around the hospital
- Temperature checks may also be required on advice of the DHHS
We thank you for your support in ensuring the safety of all who access our hospital.
Please do not attend the hospital if you are unwell or have been requested to self-isolate at home.