Mr Rophael is a Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon who completed his fellowship years at The Austin, Royal North Shore, Liverpool, and The Alfred Hospitals.
He performs a wide range of vascular diagnostic and interventional services (both open and endovascular interventions).
This includes the management of:
- peripheral vascular disease
- complex ulcers and wounds (especially in patients with diabetes)
- cerebrovascular / carotid disease
- aortic and peripheral aneurysms
- venous disease (including endovenous laser ablation / sclerotherapy and DVT)
- vascular trauma
- dialysis access surgery
He also conducts a full range of vascular diagnostic ultrasound services (including urgent Doppler scans) which are all bulk billed.
Mr Rophael is committed to providing a comprehensive, reliable and readily accessible vascular surgical service at Warringal Private Hospital.