Adele is a Colorectal Surgeon consulting in both Heidelberg, with rooms conveniently located close to both Warringal Private Hospital and the Austin. Adele also works at The Victoria Day Procedure Centre.
As Head of the Colorectal Unit at the Austin, Adele also has a close affiliation with the Mercy Hospital for Women and a strong focus on providing the highest level of patient care.
Adele's Surgical Interests include:
- Colonoscopy, Gastroscopy and Management of PR bleeding
- Cancer Screening, Prevention and Cancer Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Diverticular Disease Management and Surgery
- Management of Functional Bowel Problems including Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and Constipation
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction Management - Including:
- Faecal incontinence
- Sacral nerve stimulation - a new management technique for faecal and urinary incontinence
- Obstructed defecation
- Rectal prolapse
- Cancer Screening and Prevention
- Colon and Rectal Cancer Surgery
Trained in Pelvic Floor Ultrasound, anorectal manometry and pudendal nerve studies to assess faecal incontinence, constipation and defecation problems, anal fistula and anorectal cancers.
Adele also undertakes laparoscopic surgery.
Adele is also available for GP Education Sessions, providing informative and helpful information on topics such as:
- How to stop my patients getting bowel cancer.
- IBS - please help me!
- Faecal Incontinence Management - When you can't trust a fart.
For all appointments or further information, please contact 03 9456 9077